The LEC is an educational charity which aims to advance education for the public benefit for disaffected, disengaged and/or vulnerable young people and adults. By creating and maintaining positive learning environments, we hope to inspire, prepare and enable learners to select and follow a positive progression route.
- Enjoy the work and the things they are learning
- Learn things they never knew before
- Use their skills and knowledge
- Achieve goals, awards, qualifications and certifications
- Progress to training, a job or a course that they want to sustain
We are holding a Functional Skills in English and Maths course here at Tyler House.
For more information about our work, please visit www.thelec.org.uk 0800 98 87 321.